The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Technical Writer/Trainer with Ruby Experience
|A former member||
I hope this opportunity finds you well! This is a full-time position, based in San Francisco, with a competitive salary, benefits, amazing career growth potential, and exciting travel opportunities.
This company's clients include the likes of Nike, SalesForce.com, Comcast, Intel, NetApp, United Airlines, Stanford University, HBO, Microsoft, and many more. They organize the San Francisco HTML5, Android, and Java User Groups and we have deep relationships with a growing number of “who's who” in the industry.
They are looking for you to join their team of experts and help them:
- Research and develop cool web UIs that fascinate teaching different web technologies and best practices
- Author books, training content, slides, examples, labs, quizzes, etc.
- Engage both local and global communities of web professionals, exchange ideas, share examples, organize events, connect with other gurus in the industry
- Innovate the way we deliver training - e.g., develop new tools, processes, methodologies, etc.
For you to be effective in this role, you need to:
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Be passionate about open source software and open standards
- Have prior experience developing web UIs (you don't have to be a guru, but you should aspire to become one)
- Be able to communicate your ideas well and enjoy sharing what you know with others (prior teaching experience is a plus)
- Be open to travel, getting in front of the customers, and speaking in public
- Be dependable and professional
Email in response or apply online today: