The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Glyde is looking for a good rails developer
|Enrique Martin del...||
Job Opportunity: Junior and Senior Rails Developers
Glyde Overview (http://glyde.com):...
Want to join a world-class startup team, redefine an industry, and have fun while doing it? Glyde.com is looking for great engineering talent to join our fast-growing, well-funded startup in the heart of Silicon Valley. Started by the founder of eBay Motors and comprised of a very experienced development team, we are creating an eCommerce platform that enables users to buy and sell anything, anywhere they are on the web. To do so, we focus on building innovative, sophisticated product, and solve hard problems every day to scale the platform to serve large partners and millions of users. We emphasize clean, elegant code, and ensure that the team has the best tools and work environment to thrive. We have fun while we’re at it, whether it be by playing our expansive video game library, hitting the slopes in Tahoe, or grabbing beers together. If you are smart, motivated, and looking to join a strong team located at the epicenter of worldwide innovation, we'd like to talk to you.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A 4 year Bachelors degree.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills, and small/no ego.
- Strong debugging skills.
- At least 2-3 years programming production level code.
- An understanding of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with Mysql, linux ( CentOs ).
- Experience with Ruby on Rails ( 80% of the current server code is ruby ) , Java 1.6.
- Experience and a good degree of comfort in a fast paced environment.
Send your resume to resumes[at]glyde[dot]com.