addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Rubyists I need your help!

Rubyists I need your help!

Lena
user 22838751
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 2
Hello Friends! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and hasn't had too many disruptions from Hurrican Irene (likely you've all had your weekend on the West Coast!)

I work here in the city at an awesome start up called zozi and I wanted to connect with you all. I am now the Talent Acquisition Manager here at zozi. I joined zozi because I love not only the concept of helping people discover new adventures, but also because zozi is a great place to work, exactly why we we landed in the top 10 places to work by Outside Magazine.

We are committed to rigorous XP development with a Rails stack. We have years of experience applying the full suite of XP practices, including TDD/BDD, pair programming, and regular refactoring.

I am looking for talented Senior Agile Developers, preferably with Ruby experience. Even if you don't have Ruby experience, as long as you love working in Agile, want to work in Ruby, and are interested in zozi, I still would love to talk to you. Furthermore, I am also looking for Front End folks who have some Ruby experience interested in taking our goals to the next level.

If you're an awesome person and an awesome developer contact me. Even if you have a friend that you might suggest as well, we do give a nice referral thank you as well.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and would appreciate all of your help!

Lena Vayn
Talent Acquisition Manager
zozi

e: lena.vayn@zozi.com
w: www.zozi.com
t: @zozi