align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for energetic developer

Looking for energetic developer

Narinder S.
user 2990545
Fremont, CA
Post #: 2
We are starting to form the core engineering team of an early stage venture that is well funded. We are going after a lucrative segment of the real estate market using web 2.0 based business model and technology. (I have a lot of experience in real estate as well?I?ve been investing for over 20 years).

I am looking for a talented, energetic and team oriented member to join the core engineering team.

This person will be focused on the customer- facing development. So a good mix of programming skills, plus awareness and skill set in good UI design principles is critical. This person will be paired with an excellent UI designer to build UI workflow.

So this person requires:
-Great fundamental CS discipline and education.
-Significant project work focused on UI design.
-Willing to engage with potential customers.
-Fun and team oriented attitude.

Narinder Sandhu
1-510-468-9283