The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › food related start-up looking for a lead developer/CTO
|A former member||
We are a food related start-up and looking to fill the CTO and/or lead developer position. The candidate must be passionate about consumer internet technology. Compensation will be $100k+ and significant equity. The co-founders have strong business backgrounds and are looking for partner-level tech manager who is not only a capable developer but also a strong team leader. Strong Ruby and web development skills and the following attributes are a must:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven leadership ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail. Relentlessly focused on delivering the best-in-class products.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional service orientation.