The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Ruby on Rails Developer opportunity
|A former member||
I have Ruby on Rails opportunity please go through the job description if you are interested please let me know.
Ruby on Rails Developer
**F2F is must after Telephonic interview**
• Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in developing applications using Ruby on Rails.
• Very good knowledge of Solr based Search Architecture.
• Solr Specialist with strong understanding and experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining clustered search systems.
• Configuring and customizing the Solr / Elastic Search engine.
• Working Knowledge of Web services and SFDC APIs.
• Possesses an In-depth understanding of the SFDC API.
• Knowledge of the "Databasedotcom" gem is a plus.
• Ability to develop interfaces based on Integration design documents.
Reach me at udhayakumaratdckapdotcom and 510-894-6071.