The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Job Offerings

Job Offerings

Nicholas M.
NicholasMeyler
Calabasas, CA
Post #: 50
Outstanding Career Opportunities in SF Bay and Atlanta

I've just been requested by a VC-funded digital multimedia startup company in San Francisco (still in 'stealth mode') to recruit strong 'full-stack' Ruby on Rails coders with a minimum of three years of experience. Positions are also available in Atlanta, GA. The company's platform is designed to allow creators, artists, film-makers, etc. to produce their own content and sell it online. It is a "mobile social marketplace" using cutting-edge technology.

Please let me know if this opportunity interests you, or if you might know someone who would have interest, and I will be happy to send you more details.

Thank You,
Nicholas Meyler
<nickm@wdsearch.com>
ph (818)597-3200 ext. 211
tomas
user 56504342
Oakland, CA
Post #: 4
Oakland urban design firm seeks experienced developer/co-founder for GIS-based web app for our clients.
Development of full stack - database + ruby + front end web - or similar w javascript, node, etc.
We are in the early stages of concept development, and are looking to move quickly. We have prospective clients awaiting development of the technology. Will discuss details as part of our interview process.
tomas [at] oppsites [dot] com
Josh C.
user 9019182
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 3
Applauze is an event ticketing platform that launched nationwide in 2013. We're a growing team of designers, engineers and entrepreneurs dedicated to helping our customers find amazing experiences: concerts, sports, dining and theatre. We back up our product with incredible customer support.

We are seeking developers who are passionate about creating exceptional products and experiences, and helping us maintain a culture of software craftsmanship. We're seeking full-time web developers of any persuasion: full stack, frontend, api. We're also looking for Android developers.

Contact josh at applauze dot com if you're interested.
Luke
user 158782482
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 5
Senior Full Stack Engineer opportunity with a leading e-commerce start-up out of the Mission district of Sf. We offer our empowered employees both the autonomy of a startup AND the stability of a company backed by two of the largest Silicon Valley Investment Firms. If you are seasoned with RoR and would like to be a Lead in a stable and collaborative start-up environment let me know! Salary range is 150-180.

Feel free to email me for details! luke at cvirtual dot com