addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › If you are strong in Java my client company will train in RoR

If you are strong in Java my client company will train in RoR

Marta D.
mdaglow
San Rafael, CA
Post #: 5
Entrepreneuriel company based in the East Bay is looking for top Front-end and Backend Engineers. This company is run by a very technical leader who believes in agile development. He's fun, smart, experienced and the team is as well. If you don't have RoR experience, they will train technically competent engineers. This is a career defining role as you'll have the opportunity to build new systems and grow with this company whether it is on an individual contributor or management path. Top pay, benefits and stock options. If you'd like to know more, email me for a confidential discussion.

Cheers,

Marta Daglow
415-461-5845