add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Micro brigades

Micro brigades

A former member
Post #: 1
The basic idea is 2-4 people who are around same level of Rails/Ruby competency become "super intensive support to help each other learn." Source

I think that's a really neat idea and would definitely like to get something going. If you could reply back with say time of availability and current level of Rails/Ruby competency we can get started. Maybe bring a project?

I'm available this Wednesday. I'd say I'm a little better than amateur. I can hack my way through most of stuff, but I want to learn to do it the right way.

If there's enough interest, I'll whip up a simple website so you can sign up there.

Let me know.