addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The East Bay Ruby Meetup Group Message Board › Bay Area ROR openings..

Bay Area ROR openings..

A former member
Post #: 4
hey Everyone!
My firm is currently working on several Ruby roles here in the Bay Area. I personally have one I'm working in SF. We have several other roles all over the Bay. We strictly focus on Fulltime positions and we only recruit locally for the Bay Area. My contact info is below, feel free to reach out and let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise I have job descriptions ready to go. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Jake Bear
Sr.Headhunter
Jivaro Professional Headhunters
408 733 1576
jake@jivaroinc.com
www.jivaroinc.com