addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Everything-But-The-Kitchen-Sink Book Club Message Board › Book Fest or movie?

Book Fest or movie?

A former member
Currently, we are scheduled to go see The Perks of Being a Wallflower on September 22. That also happens to be the weekend of the National Book Festival (http://www.loc.gov/bo...­, so the question is:  should we postpone seeing the movie in favor of the Book Fest? Cast your vote now!

The poll will close on August 7.
A former member
Post #: 13
I voted for the Book Fest, but we should definitely still do both! Maybe see the movie the week after. smile
A former member
Post #: 9
I agree with Dorothy! I think we should do bookfest and we can always do the movie another time.
A former member
Post #: 13
A most excellent idea. We could do the week after, but that would mean three weeks in a row of book club activities. I'm not at all opposed to that, but I think I generally have far fewer personal commitments than others. Do you think the movie will still be in theaters mid-October?
A former member
Post #: 14
I think so! It's pretty popular, so I imagine it's going to be playing for a while, at least at some theaters.
A former member
Post #: 17
Anyone up for a weeknight movie?
A former member
Post #: 15
Depends on what night since I may have class, but sure!