|Sent on:||Saturday, August 6, 2011 8:13 PM|
Pebble Beach Shore Dive, scheduled to occur on Sunday, August 7,[masked]:15 AM has been cancelled due to weather forecast. Please update your plans accordingly.
Keep your fingers crossed for next week because it's ECD picnic time!
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.