EDM Lovers - Ho Chi Minh City!! Message Board › Escape music festival tomorrow!!!

Escape music festival tomorrow!!!

Michael Lawrence R...
user 67473992
Group Organizer
Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, VN
Hello!
I am glad to see 8 RSVPs for tomorrow's event and it should be a great one!!
I realize some of you may be getting there at different times.  I myself, will again be getting there closer to 8pm. I have work earlier so sad I won't be there for the day, but I know that night will go nuts!!

I would love to meet you all and for all of you going, again here's number. I got some feedback from some of you so thank you.   0935614350 Shoot me a text with your name that you are apart of the Meetup.com group.  Maybe we can all gather between the 9-10pm hour somewhere in the venue??  If I have your info then I can text or call back out. For others that want to meet earlier, maybe you can leave comments within the group with your email or phone. Again, still new group, but we are growing and hope to see you all.  Here's to EDM music!!

Another idea as well, maybe we can all do a eat-up, meet-up or something soon. I would love to hear about where you hope EDM could go in this city.

Cheers,
Mike Ruth