This Tuesday morning, Mar. 25, a[masked] minute FREE Laughter Yoga class will be filmed for a Global TV News show called "Making a Difference" with Susan Hay. We need your laugh!
Can you be there? Looking forward to your RSVP.
Please share this announcement with others.
Know any kids you could bring along?
Please note: Only attend this event if you are okay with being filmed.
If you've never attended a Laughter Yoga class before, watch this short video done for Rogers TV, "Finding Your Bliss": http://www.rogerstv.com/page.aspx?lid=237&rid=16&gid=97723
And to find out more about what Laughter Yoga could do for you, visit this page on the international website:
Laughter Exercise is a simple process, easy to learn and fun for all who wish to participate.
• BREATHE ~ LAUGH ~ PLAY ~ CONNECT
• Have Fun Times while Laughing, Playing and Connecting with others !
• The Ultimate Stress Buster !
• Laugh to Let Go & Be Happy !
• For better health, greater joy & zest for life !
• Be with us and celebrate laughter in health, joy and peace !
• We don't just laugh because we're happy . . . We feel happy because we let go and laugh !!
5 Secrets of Laughter Yoga
1: We Don’t Need Sense Of Humor To Laugh
2: Motion Creates Emotion
3: You Can Laugh Even If You Are Not Happy
4: Cultivate Childlike Playfulness
5: You Can Train Your Body And Mind To Laugh
More About Laughter Yoga
662 Pape Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 3S5
The Pioneer Room (wheelchair accessible)
• To find THE PIONEER ROOM Enter the Main Doors to the Main Floor Walk down the hall & turn right.
• Bring a towel or a Yoga mat & drinking water.
• Children are welcome when accompanied by an adult.
Lynn Himmelmann, Event Host/Facilitator
Certified Laughter Yoga Leader & Teacher ~ 9 years
Lynn Himmelmann (B.Sc., B. Mus.) has established her popularity as a Laughter Yoga Leader & Trainer & has been twice voted champion laughter of Toronto at the Toronto Laughter Games in 2009 & 2010. She enthusiastically brings the Spirit of Laughter to seminars, government organizations, hospitals, universities, seniors homes, and private businesses.