EUGLUG: Eugene Unix GNU Linux Users Group Message Board › EUGLUG Thursday night hangouts

EUGLUG Thursday night hangouts

Julie
user 2889034
Eugene, OR
Post #: 4
Since we have some new members, I thought it would be a good time to make sure everyone knows that there is an informal hangout type EUGLUG meeting every Thursday night from 7-9:30 (show up when you can) in the shop/garage of a private home in the River Road Area. Since it's a private home, we don't post the address publicly, but if you ask, I can give you directions or you can contact Mike O at Computer Base. We usually go out to dinner afterwards.

If you are having trouble installing or configuring something, there is always someone happy to try to help you and often an extra monitor available if you can't tote that and your computer.

Julie
Matt G.
user 107832782
Eugene, OR
Post #: 1
Julie,

I would love to start showing up at these Thursday night meets. I still feel relatively newbish concerning Linux and anything I can learn is appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt