We will be having our Annual General Meeting tentatively near the end of April (date TBA: April 30th or May 1st). This important milestone in the City Network's activity serves as a transition point, a visioning session, and a recap of our year's activities.
We will be covering the following:
- Year recap and look ahead from outgoing President/Directors
- Presentation of financial position and balances
- Discussion on City Network Vision and Goals
- Election of the[masked] Vancouver City Network President (and/or Co-president, Vice President)
- Celebration of Successes, Failures and everything in between and Volunteer Appreciation Night at The Whip bar.
Self-nominations for our single elected position, President, can be forwarded to Jonathan Haley [masked] by midnight on April 20th. In the past, arrangements such as president/vice-president, co-presidents and other approaches have been used to fill this position. We welcome you to find a scope and role that works for you and encourage you to get in touch for any details or concerns. Candidates will require the approval of a majority of the current signing authorities of the chapter, and must be Regular Members of the chapter in good standing.