|Sent on:||Thursday, February 7, 2013 7:06 PM|
Just a reminder about tonight's meeting. Levi Nilsson of Apogee Studios will be the presenter. He will cover the following:
- utilizing a hand held meter to determine exposure, benefits and detriments
- alternatives to a hand held meter (triple band exposure cards)
- color balance issues and how to solve them (mixed light in particular)
- estimated versus measured color balance options
- automatic versus manual color balance
- color charts: types and how to use them correctly
- in camera versus post production color balancing
- lab charts and how to do a ring around test for your lab
- workflow demonstration - multi image balance in Bridge for lab prep
Rember to bring a folding chair for yourself, we have a limited number seats. Bring your cameras as well. Levi has planned for us to do some shooting as part of his presentation.
See you all tonight.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Marco Gutierrez ([address removed]) from Eagle River Camera Club.
To learn more about Marco Gutierrez, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe from special announcements from your Organizer(s), click here
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]