Just wanted to touch base. Several people have expressed concern about road conditions and whether or not to come out to the meeting. Here is a road update via GP experiences on the Glenn Hwy. Marco just came in from downtown ANC and I came from Ft Rich. Travel was slow but steady. We did not have any problems. And it sounds like Leslie had a similar experience. Folks were driving cautiously. Neither of us saw any ditch divers.
We are at the studio now, you are welcome to still come if you like. But we understand too if you would rather not venture out. If no one comes out by 8 pm, we will head home. Anyone who decides to brave it, come on down! We will make the best of who and what we get. Happy Holidays!