add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Eagle River Camera Club Message Board › Preliminary poll results and request regarding Photoshop Elements

Preliminary poll results and request regarding Photoshop Elements

Bob M.
Eagle River, AK

I hope Santa brought everyone the photo gear they wanted for Christmas! I got a macro "zoomer" which is a 46mm-68mm variable auto extension tube. I can't wait to use it!

The poll I posted last week shows today that Lightroom is the most-used digital photo processing application (16 votes) with CameraRaw/Photoshop coming in second (8 votes). There were also 2 that use Photoshop Elements.

I was really impressed by all the people who volunteered to be guru's for next Thursday's club meeting. I'm just now going through them and will be getting back to each of you over the next few days. Thank you for volunteering!

In the meantime, I'm looking for a "guru" for Photoshop Elements - is there someone out there that feels comfortable enough with this program to show others how to process their images?

Happy New Year to all!