Earth Wisdom: Creativity, Intimacy, and The BIGGER Story Message Board › Spark Your Creativity class with Shiila Aug. 16 & 23

Spark Your Creativity class with Shiila Aug. 16 & 23

Shiila
shiilasafer
Group Organizer
Wimberley, TX
Hello All,

Thank you Laura, for asking about the 2-part Spark Your Creativity class I am offering at the Toltec Center in August.

The answer to your question about whether you can take the class even if you are not signing up for the whole Spark! series, is YES! Each class is a stand-alone class and there is a discount if you come to both classes. It will be up on the website soon.

I will have more information for you all at the next Meetup on June 12th. It would be fun if y'all joined me for that class! So save the date on your calendars!

Don't you just love this rain? What a blessing! My plants in the garden are so happy! 3 cucumbers emerged in the last few days! YAHOO!

Thank you to those who joined us the other night! It was a delight, as always, to be in your presence.

Happy walking in the rain,

Shiila