addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Earthship Seattle Message Board › Meetup details UPDATE: Workshop with Michael Reynolds - Pioneering Architect

Meetup details UPDATE: Workshop with Michael Reynolds - Pioneering Architect of Earthship Biotecture

Rob M.
user 17246981
Seattle, WA
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Earthship-Seattle/events/117107272/­
When: Friday, September 20, 2013 5:00 PM
Where: McCaw Hall
321 Mercer Street
Seattle, WA 98109
This update is just to inform you of changes to our ticketing. We are now offering a $50 discount off the ticket price to any students with proof of their student status. Details are on the meetup link.
If you know of any students who may be interested in this seminar we would like to encourage you to pass along this information.
We are trying to find better ways to make this seminar as affordable as possible.
Thank you for your support and continued interest in Earthship Biotecture as well as Earhtship Seattle.
We hope this message finds you well and that you will enjoy the seminar.
Feel free to e-mail us anytime with any questions or concerns you may have regarding this event or any other meetups as well as sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Earthship Seattle - steering committee
contact@earthshipseattle.org

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.