Announcing a new Meetup for East Bay Board Gamers!
What: 4TH TUESDAY @ TRYING A NEW SPOT IN SAN RAMON!
When: Tuesday, March 23,[masked]:30 PM
Thyme To Eat Cafe & Catering
2217-F San Ramon Valley Blvd.
San Ramon , CA 94583
Marie was dining with friends at Fuddrucker's in Dublin in February and saw our group having a blast!
She runs a restaurant in San Ramon and wanted to invite us to her place this month!
Thyme to Eat is usually only open for lunch service but would love to host our group for an evening event! Space is more limited than usual so you must be on the list to attend - RSVP now!
Check out their menu
If you plan to eat dinner during this meetup, Marie asks that we RSVP with our current meal choices from the menu so she can properly provide the essentials for our group! :) Please RSVP by Saturday night, so we can get an idea of what you want! Thanks!What sounds good to you?
- Served with Grandma?s potato salad, fruit or Kettle chipsThe Californian
- Avocado, cucumbers, pepper jack cheese, tomato, spinach & mayo on multi-grain bread. 6.99Heather?s Garden Panini
- Fresh tomato, provolone cheese, caramelized onion, spinach, roasted red pepper, olives, artichoke hearts & pesto sauce, grilled panini style on multi-grain 6.25Triple Cheese Panini
- Swiss, provolone, & cheddar grilled Panini style on sourdough 4.95Grilled Brie with Spinach
- (Add Tuna for additional 2.00) Caramelized onions, Brie cheese, spinach, & tomato, with balsamic vinaigrette on sourdough 6.99Cajun/Creole Special Sandwiches:Cajun Chicken Sandwich
- Cajun seasoned Chicken with our fresh Creole raspberry Sauce on toasted ciabatta with lettuce.6.99Nawlins Panini
- Sourdough bread, comeback sauce, ham, pastrami & turkey with cheddar & Parmesan cheeses, tomatoes, red onion, pickles. 7.25PoBoy with Comeback Sauce
- Hoagie roll with comeback sauce, warmed Cajun Shrimp or Cajun Sausage and melted provolone. 'Dressed up' with lettuce, tomato and onion.7.75Muffeletta
- Multi Grain bread, creamy garlic sauce, yellow mustard, lettuce, ham & pastrami layered with cheddar & provolone cheeses, tomatoes, red onion, chopped marinated olives and oven roasted red peppers. 7.25Double Decker Panini?s
- Served with Grandma?s potato salad, fruit or chipsBrianna?s Panini
- Black forest ham, Brie, mayo & Dijon, on sourdough 7.25Creamy Garlic Chicken Panini
- Roasted chicken breast, provolone & creamy garlic sauce on sourdough 6.99Pesto Chicken Panini
- Grilled chicken breast, pesto sauce & Parmesan cheese, on multi-grain bread 6.99 Cordon Bleu Chicken Panini
- Chicken Breast, ham, Swiss cheese, mayo & honey mustard sauce, on sourdough 7.75 Turkey Pepper jack Panini
- Turkey, pepper jack cheese, & mayo, on sourdough. 6.99Roast Beef and Horseradish Panini
- Hot roast beef, provolone & horseradish cream on sourdough 6.99 Hot Sandwiches
- Served with Grandma?s potato salad, fruit or chipsGrilled Thyme Chicken
- Herb rubbed grilled chicken, provolone, organic baby greens, tomato w/lemon thyme aioli on toasted multi -grain 6.99BBQ Beef
- Delicious hot roast beef & sweet caramelized onion, with our tangy BBQ sauce, on ciabatta 6.99BBQ Chicken
- Grilled Chicken Breast, with pepper jack cheese, crispy bacon, our tangy BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato and red onion on toasted multi-grain 7.75French Dip
- Hot Roast Beef, caramelized onions, provolone, served au jus on ciabatta 6.99 (Substitute Turkey upon request)Tuna Melt
- Our famous albacore tuna melted with cheddar cheese on toasted rye 6.99Hot Pastrami
- Hot pastrami, Swiss cheese, yellow mustard & mayo w/ pepperonchini & shredded romaine on ciabatta 6.99Americano
- Grilled chicken breast, spinach, sun dried tomato, provolone cheese, lemon thyme aioli on ciabatta 6.995 Alarm Chicken
- Tender chicken breast, creamy, chipotle spread, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, jalapenos, Sriracha hot sauce and lettuce on ciabatta 6.99The Hula Hoop
- Tender warm chicken breast, grilled pineapple, lettuce & tropical sauce on ciabatta 6.99Pastrami Rueben
- Our delicious pastrami with mustard, sauerkraut & Swiss cheese on rye (Substitute 1000 Island dressing on request) 6.99BLT
- 4 Crispy slices of bacon, lettuce, & tomato on toasted sourdough 6.75 (Add avocado .95)Signature Cold Sandwiches
- Served with Grandma?s potato salad, fruit or chipsFresh Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Roasted chicken, dried cranberries, celery, red onions, candied walnuts & lemon-thyme aioli, on multi-grain 6.99The Commoner
- Turkey or Ham, provolone, lettuce, tomato & red onion w/mayo & mustard on sourdough 6.99Turkey Club
- Turkey, smoky bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce, & tomato W/lemon thyme aioli on toasted sourdough 7.25 (Add avocado .95) Roast Beef
- Roast beef, provolone, lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo & mustard on ciabatta 6.99
Horseradish available upon requestAlbacore Tuna
- Albacore tuna mixed w/mayo, topped with red onion, lettuce & tomato on sourdough 6.99The Green Gobbler
- Turkey, provolone, avocado, lettuce, tomato, red-onion, mayo & yellow mustard on multi-grain 6.99Quiche of the Day
- made each day from fresh ingredients
ala Carte 4.75
with side salad or soup 6.75Fresh Salads Cajun Chicken Salad
- Romaine, diced Cajun chicken breast, tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers and croutons, w/ homemade raspberry vinaigrette 8.50 Caesar
- Romaine lettuce, homemade croutons, Parmesan cheese, w/Caesar dressing 6.50
Add roasted chicken breast for 2.00Tuna
- Albacore tuna, romaine, carrots, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, pepperonchini, red onions w/ creamy balsamic 8.50Thyme to Eat Salad
- Organic baby greens, diced chicken breast, candied nuts, red onion, seasonal fruit, thyme, & feta cheese w/raspberry vinaigrette 8.50Chicken Salad
- Our delicious roasted chicken salad a top a bed of organic baby greens & tomatoes w/raspberry vinaigrette 8.50Asian Chicken
- Romaine, diced chicken breast, grilled pineapple rings, candied walnuts, shredded carrots, w/ sweet sesame dressing and sesame seeds 8.50Spinach Salad
- Spinach, bacon, feta cheese, red onion, cucumbers w/ balsamic dressing 8.50Santa Fe Chicken Salad
- Romaine, diced chicken breast, corn, red onion, roasted red peppers, olives, cheddar cheese and avocado w/ creamy chipotle dressing, garnished with a crispy tortilla 8.50Side Salad
- Organic baby greens, tomatoes, shredded carrots, & croutons, w/choice of dressing 3.50 Add to any Sandwich for 2.00Dressings
House made raspberry vinaigrette, house made creamy balsamic, house made ranch, creamy Caesar, or fat free honey mustardCombos? Sandwich Combo
- Choose ? of any of our delicious sandwiches (excluding the Heather?s Garden, & Cordon Bleu) & add either a cup of soup or side salad 6.99Our Delicious Homemade Soup de Jour
- Add a Cup to Any Sandwich or Salad for $2.00
Cup 3.75 Bowl 4.75 Soup and Salad Combo
- A bowl of our homemade soup and a side garden salad or side
Caesar with bread & butter 6.99
We encourage you to bring ONE or TWO favorites you would like to share with the group!
Meaning, you don't have to lug your entire collection to every meetup, unless you want to....
Michelle will provide name tags, notepad, pencils and stock games, including but not limited to:
Apples to Apples - to go
Men are from Mars..
Scrabble - Deluxe
Scrabble Slam - Card Game
Slide 5 - Card Game
Ticket to Ride
Trivial Pursuit - original blue box
See you there!
Plan your entire trip at www.511.org - Please check for current service
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/East-Bay-Board-Gamers/calendar/12894620/