addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay L.E.A.P.S. Message Board › No moderator tonight. But the meeting is still on.

No moderator tonight. But the meeting is still on.

Justin
user 9884012
San Ramon, CA
Hello LEAPS Members,

I regret to report that Bob, our moderator for today's (Thursday) meeting has an urgent schedule conflict that is going to prevent him from making the meeting tonight.  I'm really sorry about this.

Is there anyone attending tonight who would like to volunteer to moderate?  It's not too hard - you just officially start the meeting, then have people take turns so that everyone gets a chance to talk to the whole group.  Volunteers can reply to this email - replies go to me only.

Fortunately it looks like you guys have a small group tonight, so you should be ok even without a moderator.  Everyone just please be considerate to each other and let each person have a chance to speak.  Also, if someone could print this­ out and bring it, that would be helpful.  It's our official reservation for the room.

Thanks everyone.
Justin
LEAPS Webmaster