The East Bay NLP Meetup Group Message Board › Free Global NLP Webinar series with Robert Dilts and Other Leading Trainers

Free Global NLP Webinar series with Robert Dilts and Other Leading Trainers

Xavier
user 3269291
Oakland, CA
Post #: 6

Free NLP Webinars

Hi. You may be interested to know that there is a free NLP webinar series happening right Now. Top NLP trainers like Judy DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Tim and Kris Hallbom and other NLP leaders will be interacting and teaching for FREE.

http://nlpplanet.com/...­

I will be presenting tomorrow, and sharing what I learned about "Secrets of Successful Relationships" at tomorrow's Free Global NLP Webinar series. I would be honored if you'd join.

First Worldwide Online NLP Conference

From January 31, 2013, catch interactive online workshops by Robert Dilts, Judith DeLozier, Tim and Kris Hallbom, Stephen Gilligan, L. Michael Hall, Nick Kemp, Ian McDermott, Robert MacDonald, and many more... at First Worldwide Online NLP Conference. These leading Trainers, Leaders and Innovators of NLP and related fields will present their latest work and will be able to personally interact with you via the web.

Topics include:

• Personal development
  • State management
  • Stress management
  • Business & decision making
  • Spirituality
  • Leadership
  • Relationships
  • Education
  • Systemic and family constellation
  • Creativity
  • ...and more

Come check them out! This a great opportunity to see and interact with the world's best NLP and hypnosis trainers from the convenience of your home or office.

First NLP Online Conference