The East Bay NLP Meetup Group Message Board › NLP Bootcamp... Re-boot yourself!

NLP Bootcamp... Re-boot yourself!

Norman
norman.morse
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
I’ve been doing monthly NLP 101 meetups, and over time I’m starting to get a more regular attendance. NLP 101 is intended to be a “quickie” exposure to one aspect of NLP, and never has a prerequisite. This makes it difficult to build upon previous lessons and to teach some of the more advanced NLP techniques. I’ve had requests from several participants to do some more in-depth training.

I am planning a year long, 1 night a month (3rd Tuesday each month, 7-9:30pm) training which focuses on personal self-development, and will teach you the basics of NLP to boot.

“Boot” yourself with NLP.
Like a bootcamp, this class may not always be comfortable, true change will require the participant to open up to the possibility of change, and to fully participate in the class, completing your homework, and dedicating time to work on yourself.

Although this class is not a substitute for a formal NLP training, NLP Bootcamp will be a transformational experience for all participants. This class is about
rebooting you, and focusing on your issues.

Subjects covered will include:

• Presuppositions, Creating powerful questions.
  • Anchoring,
  • State Management
  • Using timelines
  • Creating Resources from your history
  • Modeling others.
  • How to change behaviors and habits.
  • How to change beliefs.
  • How to change states.
  • Gaining the assistance of your Unconscious mind.
  • Using self hypnosis to assist in “programming yourself”.
  • Working with health issues.
  • Neurological levels.

Additional Benefits:

• 1 x personal, private NLP session, is included to help you work on your specific issues.
  • Free attendance at NLP 101 Sessions.
  • Free recordings of all NLP Bootcamp sessions
  • Free attendance at any Saturday “NLP Day” sessions I host during the next year. (I plan to have one on self-hypnosis soon)

When and where?
We will start on Tuesday the 23rd of April. and continue for the 3rd Tuesday each month, 7-9:30pm. The class is 12 sessions long.

Cost
$500 for all 12 sessions and the additional benefits listed above. Payment plans can be
arranged, sorry no credit cards accepted.
There is a 25% discount for people who have attended NLP 101 sessions before. Special rates are also available for people with financial limitations. please inquire with Norman for more details.

Reserve your place – Now!
Contact Norman at 510-409-3660 or email him at daoistdragon@gmail.com

Thank You,

-Norman