~ East Bay Over 40 Singles ~ Message Board › One Year Ago Today, This Group Was Just a Thought!!!

One Year Ago Today, This Group Was Just a Thought!!!

Dianne
remmiws55
Group Organizer
Walnut Creek, CA
Post #: 37
When this group was started one year ago today, Nikki and I never dreamt it would grow the way it has. I know this group has changed hers and my lives in the most incredible way!!!

I was told that Walnut Creek was a bedroom town, and that most of the residents were married and families, but with the growth of the singles in this group, we found that there are alot of single people out there; we just needed to find a way to make them surface :-)

We want to thank the whole group for your ongoing support and suggestions. Yes, the organizers schedule all of the events, but if our members didn't attend our events, we wouldn't have such a successful group. We are also grateful for the many new friendships that have been made in the last year.

Thanks again for being such a big part of our lives. Let's continue to experience new things and make new friends.

Remember strangers are just friends waiting to happen!!!

A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks for making your dreams come true.
It seems as if everyone takes and gives something from this group. cant wait to attend!
I have upcoming oral surgery, so hopefully I will come soon
thanks!
Beth
Greg
user 54211152
Livermore, CA
Post #: 16
Dianne and the gang (all the organizers/hosts and the membership),

This has been a wonderful group to be a part of. I truly have met some excellent people and made some great new friends that I know I cherish being a part of their lives. As we get older in life, it is always a challenge to make new friendships and this group, by way of the internet, has made it possible for connections (friendships and otherwise) to happen and for us to find new things to do and enrich lives. I think that is what life is all about and I can say this group is one of the best, if not the best group in the Bay Area!

You have my sincerest gratitude for all that is done and I hope to continue on the active journey of meeting new people and "enjoying the journey".

All my best for the next year and beyond to everyone! Let's have some more fun and live!

Greg