• Purchase your own Alcatraz ticket ($35) only if you your name is on the list
1. Guests are not permitted.
2. Buy ticket information: Please note that ticket availability is very limited.
To ensure your purchase you must call the office at (415)[masked] or (415)[masked] to check availability:
December 1st NIGHT TOUR at 4:20PM
What to Bring
• Warm Layered Clothing, hat, gloves It is a lot colder and the wind is stronger on the island than S.F.
• Comfortable Shoes
• A wide-angle lens
• A fish-eye lens will give you even more field of view to photograph inside a cell.
• A telephoto lens is necessary to shoot San Francisco.
• Charge your batteries and bring extras
• Remote shutter release
* Meet at Pier 33 San Francisco December 1, 2012 at 3:30pm
* Boarding 3:50 - 4:10pm. Departure time: 4:20PM
* On the island 4:35pm
* Back to the dock 7:30PM
* Parking meter around Pier 33, limit to 2 hrs. If you drive, park your car in a garage parking
Info on Alcatraz
* No food and drink in the cell block (Water is OK).
* Rest rooms are available
* Cold and windy at night bring layers