- play with a futsal ball http://goo.gl/DsEsW
- 5v5 maximum per game
- beautiful new outdoor turf field
- small 4 ft x 6 ft goals without goal keeping
- hone your technical and tactical skills
- have fun in a small sided game with plenty of touches
* If we have more than 10 players attend, we'll sub players throughout the match (every ~5 mins)
* If we have 12 players, a 3rd team will be formed and each team will play multiple games: 8 mins or 3 goals per game and switch teams; no team can play more than 3 games back to back.
* No guest RSVPs (meaning if you want to bring someone along to play, that person has to sign-up at Meetup.com, join East Bay Pickup Soccer as a member and RSVP for this meetup)
* Although we encourage a competitive game, no aggressive play is allowed including slide tackling. If you'll be warned and the 2nd time (red card), you'll not be allowed back.
* To be fair, we ask everyone to cancel their RSVP no later than 12 hours before the meetup so that someone on the waiting list can have a spot.
* If you're a no-show (RSVP "yes I'm attending" but don't show up), you won't be allowed to attend the following week. Sorry but because of high demand we need to ensure the integrity of the rsvp list
* If you're on the wait list, we cannot guarantee playing time, sorry!
* If you can, throw a few bucks ($5-$10) in to pay for the purchased equipment (futsal ball, goals, goal bags, pinnies). We still have a little way to go. The latest updated spreadsheet define the expenses and remaining amount needed: http://goo.gl/eopU4e