addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Queer Book Club Message Board › Almost Like Falling in Love, by Steve Kluger

Almost Like Falling in Love, by Steve Kluger

A former member
Post #: 1
Has anyone read this or interested? It's quite fluffy, yes, told in the style of memos, letters, emails, journals, lists, etc similar to Up the Down Staircase. I've read it to tatters twice because it's sweet and makes a perfect comfort read.
Gary
garycadwising
Group Organizer
Richmond, CA
Post #: 8
I haven't but am intrigued. I'll have to check it out. Maybe we can have a meetup on a number of light, fluffy reads and discuss them en mass at one meeting instead of trying to fill a couple of hours trying to discuss one light/fluffy read and only getting 10 minutes. Hmmmm.smile