addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Bay Queer Book Club Message Board › Chuck Palahniuk at the Castro Theatre

Chuck Palahniuk at the Castro Theatre

Gary
garycadwising
Group Organizer
Richmond, CA
Post #: 9

Just passing on info from another group that shared it with me. I am not specifically endorsing anything, merely sharing info.

Monday, July 16th INFORUM at the Commonwealth Club is thrilled to be hosting an awesome event with the infamous literary shock-master, Chuck Palahniuk, at the historic Castro Theatre! Join us for popcorn, an organ intro and a sure-to-be-surreal interview with the man behind such crazy classics as Fight Club and Invisible Monsters, live and in person!

Know the basics: INFORUM’S event page: http://bit.ly/Palahni...­
RSVP & tell all your friends! Facebook event: http://on.fb.me/Palah...­
Excited? So are we! Tweet at us: @INFORUMsf

Thank you so much for your consideration and we hope that you can join us to hear from this legendary fiction writer live on the 16th! Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any comments or questions about event. I can be reached at awang@commonwealthclub.com, and (415) 597-6719.

Have a wonderful day!
Ariel