They say that knowing what NOT to do can often be more valuable than knowing what to do in many cases. When it comes to real estate investing, there are certain cardinal rules that you never want to break, and knowing these rules can mean the difference between financial independence and financial ruin.
Dr. Reddick bought his first piece of real estate in 1975, and since then has seen people make some of the same mistakes over and over again. This information isn’t taught anywhere in school, but those that have built rock-solid real estate portfolios all know the common pitfalls to avoid.
During this presentation you will learn:
- Easily avoidable mistakes made by most beginners
- The TOP 10 Most Common Mistakes
- Why so many people choose the WRONG market to invest
- How to know if your investment is a “dog”
- Knowing the mistakes that can cost you millions!
There’s no such thing as never making a mistake, however it’s absolutely possible to learn from the mistakes of others and set yourself up for success. This may very well be one of the most valuable educational events you’ve ever attended!
We have a handful of RENTED homes for under $80,000 that just became available! These homes are yielding 18%+ annual ROI’s!
A little bit about Indianapolis:
- State Capitol with a vibrant job market and lower than national average unemployment
- Second most populous state capitol—U.S. Census
- Third best market for single family home investment—Wall Street Journal
- One of the most affordable markets in the country
- RENTED Homes with High Cash Flow!
Indianapolis, IN is known as “The Crossroads of America” for being the most centrally located city of the top 100 markets in the U.S. We are connected to the premier real estate team in this market and they are providing a few RENTED investment homes exclusively to members of the MRREN! We will even have some fully-occupied duplexes and 4-plexes available. Exceptional property management is in place! Whatever you do, DO NOT miss this event!