Apr 24, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
It’s been over 30 years since we’ve seen such affordable housing markets and interest rates combined! However, there are so many different markets out there and it is very important to narrow down one that FITS YOU and will provide you with the best ROI!
During this seminar, we will teach you how to choose a market to invest in. There are a number of guidelines you must follow to assure that you are investing in a good market and a good property. We will teach you everything you need to know as well as share some of the TOP markets to invest in right now!
What we will cover:
-How to Choose a Market that fits your criteria and goals
-How to Choose a Specific Property
-Researching the Area and Neighborhood:
• The Top online resources to use and ones to avoid
• How to talk to Realtors and Property managers in the area
• How to obtain economic data on the city and neighborhood
• How to find Rent comps online
• How to accurately determine the Value of the home
-Formulas to calculate:
• Determining Monthly Net Cash Flow, Annual Cash on Cash Returns, Total Return on Investment (ROI)
• How much should you put down?
• Cap Rates, Rent-to-Price Ratios, and more
This will be a highly beneficial seminar for all of our members to attend. We will be sharing very important information that will help you find the right market and right property to invest in