addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Bay Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Message Board East Bay Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Discussion Forum › meeting May 22...submission deadline approaching!

meeting May 22...submission deadline approaching!

user 3105147
Alameda, CA
Hi everyone,

Just a reminder about our May 22 "usual bidness" critique group meeting...if you would like to submit something for the group to critique, please send it directly to me by May 15 (this Sunday). I'm planning to send everyone an email full of stuff to read on Monday, May 16, so we will all have time to read everything. At least, we hope that's how it will work out.

If you didn't attend the first meeting, and you haven't done it already, please be sure to email me directly even if you are not planning to submit something for May 22. That's the way I get your email addresses so I can include you on the list.

Peace and good writing!