addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Kieran
user 14366009
Berkeley, CA
Post #: 1
I'll kick off the questions to this event­:
Do you know any advantages to making audiobooks from Creative Commons Licensed works? This question is regarding both the perspective of the author and the one who is making the audiobook (if they are different people). The question is partly in reaction to Neil Gaiman's recent blog post here­.
Tony Damon K.
user 12142274
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
I don't have any specific questions on epublishing or self-publishing, but, I really do want to know the basics or rules, especially on epublishing, since that appears to be a growing trend in the writing profession.