addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
With regards to "world building" -
Do you prefer your world to have already become dystopian, with all its failures and flaws firmly in place? Or would you prefer a world of tremendous potential, but on the brink of collapse?
bill s.
user 7413069
Daly City, CA
Post #: 3
I can go either way, though I'll have to know before I start writing. (No rush there - I've got a lot on the table right now.)
Beth H.
B.Hatchel
Hayward, CA
Post #: 7
Umm....B? Is there a C- "neither" available? I would like some stability/happiness, but I guess were headed for doom and gloom.
A former member
Post #: 3
Umm....B? Is there a C- "neither" available? I would like some stability/happiness, but I guess were headed for doom and gloom.
Being on the brink does not mean the disaster cannot be averted. Some would argue that our own modern world has been "on the brink" for years. Option "C" could be the end result, created by the actions of the characters that drive the story.