align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

East Bay Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers Message Board › Statisticity follow-up

Statisticity follow-up

Beth H.
B.Hatchel
Hayward, CA
What a wonderful meeting! Yaron's presentation was fabulous and his follow-up message to you all is below. Though it is addressed to the attendees, his offer of advice is open to anyone in this group.
Hello Sci-Fi Writers!

Thanks to Beth for letting me present my project yesterday, and to all of you for listening. Please check out the Kickstarter for the project at http://kck.st/GGF9w5­. I'd love to know what you think. If you like the project, please help get the word out! I could really use your help reaching other fans of science fiction who might want to back this experiment in narrative form and content.

Please don't hesitate to email me if you have questions about:
- New publishing formats
- Using social media to build a platform and audience
- Finding artists and collaborators
- Setting up and running a Kickstarter campaign

Thanks again!

Best,
Yaron