I've tried to include as much in this email as possible, so please take your time to read:
I've put together a tentative Google Calendar
(click link to view
) so that you all can know when I'm available to head to Heavenly or other places. All dates are subject to change. Refer to the calendar for the most up-to-date information.The best way to reserve a seat is to email me (click link to email
) to add yourself to the calendar. Be sure to include your contact information and the location where you want me to come pick you up. I'll confirm your seat immediately and include other trip details. If there are no seats, I'll ask if you want to be on a wait-list.
I'll send the last confirmation 48 hours before the day trip which will include all trip details like pick-up times for you personally. I will pick you up anywhere between San Jose and Lake Tahoe. If your pick-up location is a conflict, I'll contact you to work something out.
No matter how many people come, I'm asking for $10 per head. I have three available seats. If you have a group of four people who all want to go together, that is no problem. Bring as much gear as you need; boards and skis on the roof. I might have lift tickets to sale, but otherwise you should provide your own.
If you choose to cancel, please let me know ASAP. That will give me the opportunity to get in contact with folks on the wait-list. There are no penalties for canceling.
I'll leave my home around 4-4:30am to start picking folks up. My goal is to make it there by 8:30-9:30am, especially because we may stop to get breakfast on the way there. If we get separated while snowboarding/skiing, the designated meet-up spot will be where we parked. We'll choose whether or not to get something to eat on the way back.
The best way to contact me is to text message my mobile [masked]) for an immediate response or email me (click link to email). Let me know if you have any comments or questions and I will do my best to respond back to you quickly. Hope to hear from you soon!
Current Dates ('09-'10):
November- 21, 29
December- 5, 12, 19, 26
January- 2, 9, 16, 23,
February- 12*, 13*, 14*, 27
March- 6, 13, 20, 27
April- 3, 10, 17, 24
*Trip to Vail, CO
In case of an emergency:
- IF road conditions are hazardous, I will contact you personally about trip changes. I do have snow tires and chains.
- IF we get snowed in, be prepared to book accommodations for the evening at your expense. I've always been able to make the trip back and forth with no problems, but know that I am considerate of everyone's cautions and fears.
- IF you have an accident on the mountain, depending on the severity, we will either wait with you or help you arrange a trip back to your residence at your expense.
- IF I have an accident on the mountain, depending on the severity, transportation will be immediately arranged for you to make it back to your residence at my expense.
- IF my car breaks down, roadside assistance will be contacted and I will rent a vehicle at my expense for the day.
- IF we have an vehicle accident, depending on the severity, a replacement transportation at my expense will be arranged for you all to make it back to your residence. You have to right to request insurance and license documentation.
Disclaimer: I am not liable for any bodily injury or personal loss during your day trips with me. Even though I will take ALL the necessary actions to insure a safe trip, you are responsible for yourself. Everyone who rides with me agrees beforehand to this disclaimer. If you have any questions and/or comments about this disclaimer, feel free to contact me personally before the trip.