addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Coast Tent Crazy Cool Campers Message Board › Clarence Farhnestock Camping Trip

Clarence Farhnestock Camping Trip

Closed to new replies

Denise
CrazyCoolCamperD
Group Organizer
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 1
This camping trip starts Friday and goes through Sunday check out is 11 am
You are welcome to arrive for Friday and stay the weekend or arrive Saturday and stay one night
the beauty of my meet up is to ensure that many people with alot of time restraints can still enjoy a night or two "back to basics"
Be sure to read the pages that I have posted and ensure that you have the necessary items for late April early May...it is very important...ie a smaller tent in this season is more appropriate as you can easily cover with a tarp to trap in heat and keep warmer over night and be sure that you have at minimum a three season sleeping bag and a hat to sleep in!
Denise
CrazyCoolCamperD
Group Organizer
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 2
as an additional note, the $10.00 fee covers Friday night supper, Saturday breakfast and I will be suppling a limited amount of firewood.

Camping fees will still need to be covered and it is a $9 flat online fee to book and $15 per night, each site holds 6 people and two vehicles--I will ask about parking additional vehicles at entrance after unloading at site--I am still waiting to hear about their policy on how many tents are allowed per site- usually three...so doubling up is usually a great option to save money!

Friday supper will be lasagna (cheese only so it is ok for vegetarians), hot sausage links, mixed salad and red wine
Saturday breakfast with be my famous sausage cheese eggstrata! with fresh fruit
A former member
Post #: 73
Wow! shock I was just getting off on the idea of a camping meetup. You're really going out of your way with the food. Very cool!
Lemme know if I should bring stuff to make either hot biscuits or danishes or something.
Denise
CrazyCoolCamperD
Group Organizer
New Rochelle, NY
Post #: 3
Hi that would be nice if you want to bring bisquits or danishes I am sure everyone would love that! thanks. however..I noticed that you haven't signed up yet for the trip....