addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Coast Tent Crazy Cool Campers Message Board › CRAZY COOL CAMPERS YOU ROCK!

CRAZY COOL CAMPERS YOU ROCK!

Closed to new replies

Denise
CrazyCoolCamperD
Group Organizer
New Rochelle, NY
Wow!

What can I say, except thank-you! Thank-you for your generosity of spirit, your laughter and grace! This week-end was soooo much better than I could have hoped for!

Special thanks...

To Phil for fresh baked chocolate chip cake! camping ovens rock!

To Laura for the amazing blanket with our official CRAZY COOL CAMPERS name and official group start date monogramed on the blanket! and the fresh fruit for Saturday breakfast

To Sarah, Kiy, Nguwan, (forgive my poor attempts at spelling) all the help in cleaning up the site on Friday night and again Saturday morning! and the delicious espresso coffee!

To Alex and April and Isabella for fresh Zepoles! and the poles for roasting marshmallows

To Dennis and Dotty for introducing a new member Brian to our group! and for hosting the after hours party!

To Cat and Nicole for all their amazing help in breaking down camp Sunday morning!

To Cat for her shovel and tongs to help with the fire!

To Shau for the palm reading very interesting and a fun addition to our Saturday night--and for sticking it out and not going home when you found out you were missing a tent pole!

To Alicia for still arriving Saturday when you couldn't get out of work and then leading Nicole, Laura, Mike and I through our Appalacian Tarzan Trail!

To Monica for volunteering to pick up Alicia, great team spirit!

To everyone, this was such a great experience! So many of you brought additional snacks, WINE, treats etc which were enjoyed by all SO...to all the Crazy Cool Campers....for everything I say THANKS!

I am truly looking forward to May already! See you all soon...

P.S. Please e-mail me your photos and I will post them all in an album so we can all see what Crazy Cool times everyone had!

Kind regards,

Denise