Body Language Show (Free)

Did you know that the words you speak comprise only 7% of your communication?  That's right!  The other 93% of your communication shows up in Body Language!  What is your body saying?  We can teach you that…and so much more!

Are you ready to take a big step forward in your life?  If so, we have the trainings and classes that will get you moving in the right direction! These include hot topics, such as body language, mentoring and improving presentation skills…to name a few.

There is only one thing that is stopping you from getting what you want out of life—it is the way you think.  When your mind is in order, your life will be in order.  We, at 3 Key Elements, know how to show you how to rewire your own brain!

You are invited to attend one of our Body Language Shows at no cost or obligation to you and to learn how to read others' gestures.  This will empower you to better understand them and what they are really thinking.

Educate  Motivate   Empower

Register directly with 3 Key Elements:

https://3keyelements.infusionsoft.com/app/form/default-campaign-form17


Join or login to comment.

  • julia g

    nice find

    November 10, 2013

  • Angelo

    Hey my East Coast friends! I think this free seminar is well worth the time! You will learn so much! Hope to see you there....

    November 10, 2013

2 went

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sometimes the best Meetup Group is the one you start

Get started Learn more
Rafaël

We just grab a coffee and speak French. Some people have been coming every week for months... it creates a kind of warmth to the group.

Rafaël, started French Conversation Group

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy