East Lansing International Travel Group Message Board › A new year, a new, more active group! :)

A new year, a new, more active group! :)

Kat S.
user 76684882
East Lansing, MI
Hello travel enthusiasts!
Happy New Year, and welcome to a new year in the East Lansing International Travel Group!
We had a great meeting last night at Woody's, discussing ways to help make this group more active and conducive to meeting your needs.
We came up with some action-items:
1. I have created some polls on the meetup page for you all to answer. It will only take a few minutes, and it will help me get to know you all better, and understand what you want from this meetup group. I would greatly appreciate it if you took a moment to answer these polls!
2. Last year, the more focused presentations and discussions seemed to be popular. I am looking to create a "Program Committee" of group members who would like a more active roll in planning these meetings. This would consist of coordinating with the other committee members to solidify the details for these events. If you would like to be a part of Program Committee, let me know by voting in the poll!
Hopefully, with this committee in place, we can get the ball rolling and have some amazing meetings this year. We have such a wealth of experience as a group, and I can't wait to tap into that!
Lastly, I will be looking for individuals who have the time and drive to take a more serious leadership roll in this group in the coming months; I will be graduating in May and going back home to Milwaukee, and would hate to see this group dissolve because of that. Start thinking about if you have the time or desire to be a coordinator!
Thank you for reading this lengthy message, and I will see you all soon!

Kat