July 30, 2013 · 7:15 PM
This location is shown only to members
We will use meditation to create an atmosphere of stillness and presence.
What to expect on the day:
1. You will take your shoes off before coming in, 10 min before starting.
2. Imagine a beautiful loft set in a spacious area abundant in plants and natural light.
3. Set in the house I live in, this is a personal space, you are expected to be respectful & caring.
4. Upon arrival you will find a space to sit down around a circle while relaxing music plays in the background.
5. You are sat feeling the weight of your body sinking into the wooden floor, listening to my voice talking to you as you start to slip further into a blissful meditation.
6. Meditation will last 27 minutes, at the end of the session each participant will be asked to share their experience.
7. The session closes; you are expected to go home, with your shoes of course.
If you can imagine doing this, how much better will you feel when you are looking back from having already done it?
When I get a really good idea I start feeling a little fluttery feeling in my stomach that starts to move up towards my chest as I start to think of all the things that I can do with this new concept, and that is how you know if this meditation is right for you.
Having booked on this meditation and turned up at this venue means that you are really keen to change something inside you.