addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Pasco/Hernando Ukulele Club Message Board › Song list for May 3rd--Zephyrhills

Song list for May 3rd--Zephyrhills

Chyrisse
chyrisse
Group Organizer
Dade City, FL
Next month is “60’s Month” and I started compiling a list of songs (in between working seven days a week).   I was hoping some of you would dress sort of 60’s.  Brownies will be served! We need some Tang! LOL

Song tabs are in the website under “Files”
http://www.meetup.com/East-Pasco-Hernando-Ukulele-Club/files/­

Susie Q
Marrakesh Express
Sunshine Superman (for you Rick)
Mellow Yellow
Lady Godiva
Incense and Peppermints
Light My Fire (going to type a one page hand-out...I found part of a tab)
Good Morning Starshine/Let the Sun Shine (need to find a handy dandy chord sheet...anybody have one?)
Downtown…from the Yellow Book…This was fun last month! (Thanks Bryan)

Any special requests????  Please upload the chords!