addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

East Pasco/Hernando Ukulele Club Message Board › Will You Still Love Me?

Will You Still Love Me?

Gail R.
user 40204432
Dade City, FL
Post #: 18
A few days ago I posted lyrics and chords for "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" and discovered a couple of errors, so here's a revised version. I decided to leave out prompts for counts b/c it was impossible to have them all (may as well post sheet music) and having a few might confuse the issue.