East Pasco/Hernando Ukulele Club Message Board › For Sale - Pono Mahogany Tenor Deluxe Electric - Price Reduced to $450

For Sale - Pono Mahogany Tenor Deluxe Electric - Price Reduced to $450

Gail
Gail.L
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 5
For Sale - Pono Mahogany Tenor Deluxe Electric - Price Reduced to $450

I've had this ukulele for a little less than a year, but I'm converting to baritone because I also play guitar and the chords are the same for baritone and guitar. And, we're moving and trying to avoid moving things we will probably no longer be using. You can see a review of the uke here:

http://www.gotaukulel...­

the demo that sold me on this model is here:
http://youtu.be/RHy5RSRDzJo­

Normally I would have bought the regular non-gloss model for less money, but the MTD has a sweeter sound than the less expensive satin finished model. With all the extras and upgraded case, I paid $621, and that's what you'd have to pay for a new one like it.

The gloss finish has some scratches in the back, I don't know how it happened but I'm guessing it must have rubbed against a clip on name tag that I wore a couple of times clipped to a ribbon around my neck. Other than that the ukulele is in pristine condition, and currently strung Low-G.

I would be happy to trade this for a baritone of equivalent value; or a Taylor GS-Mini Guitar, even though it sells for quite a bit less than this ukulele.

Photos:
Front
Back
Gail R.
user 40204432
Dade City, FL
Post #: 19
You're moving!?!?! Do you still have your LoPrenzi?
Gail
Gail.L
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 7
Yes, I still have my sweet little Lo Prinzi concert. I'm not getting rid of everything, just trying to cut back on things we'll have to put in storage after we sell our house. I have four ukes and 2 guitars, and there's another guitar I'm pining after, a Taylor GS Mini. I would go ahead and buy one if we weren't about to move.
Chyrisse
chyrisse
Group Organizer
Dade City, FL
Post #: 61
Are you leaving Florida?
Gail
Gail.L
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 8
Yes, that's the plan. Somewhere with seasons, maybe back to Colorado, maybe a little RV'ing first.
Chyrisse
chyrisse
Group Organizer
Dade City, FL
Post #: 62
Oh, wow! That's a big change from Florida! Is the Citrus Club going to disband or is somebody else going to take over?
Gail
Gail.L
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 9
I don't know, no one has volunteered to take over. One commented "well there goes the ukulele club".
Chyrisse
chyrisse
Group Organizer
Dade City, FL
Post #: 63
Wow....nobody will step up to the plate. I remember the day you came to our club and was nervous to take the plunge and start your own. You were really fretting.....but it turned into a successful venture!
Chyrisse
chyrisse
Group Organizer
Dade City, FL
Post #: 66
Guys! I understand this is still for sale. This is a good price for a Pono. Just sayin'....I already own one.
Gail
Gail.L
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 11
Sold.