East Valley Volleyball Message Board › The New Old Volleyball Group!

The New Old Volleyball Group!

A former member
Hello Volleyballerz.

First I would like to thank Lou for getting the Group going and we hope you are still going to try and make some of the events.

Myself and Danny Li have taken over the leadership role of the site. We are going to continue to try and run it about the same with only a few changes that we hope will make the group even better. We did change the name of the group to "East Valley Volleyball" as we are going to try to have a few more places to meet up and not just limit it to Tempe.

Right now we are still in need of a boundary kit. So if someone has one to get us through tomorrow that would be great. I will be looking into buying one, but I won't be at all the Events.

We are going to try and plan some Tournaments for different levels and maybe have a couple events a week in different locations in the East Valley so that everyone has more options to get out and play.

You can contact us through the meetup or via our cell phones. All Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

David 602-549-1688

Danny 860-816-6195