Let's get together and watch films with cinematography that inspires your photography. This is a social hour where videographers and photographers can come together and share techniques in a low-key collaborative forum.
You might be a candidate for this group if:
1) You shoot photographs/video regularly (more days than not)
2) You have mastered or know how to find out for yourself how to master basic camera/video/technical settings
3) You live in the East Bay
4) You are committed to regularly attend meetings; flaking gets you blacklisted
5) You want to take your creativity to the next level by hanging out with other creative, skilled people like yourself and sharing expertise
This group is not a good fit for you if:
1) You shoot photographs/video infrequently (fewer days than not)
2) You are still learning the basic functions of your camera and want to learn with other beginners - that's awesome but this is not that group
3) You live outside of the East Bay - sorry the traffic here is not in anyone's favor
4) You belong to 600 Meetup groups that you never physically attend - that's awesome but this isn't that group
5) You're not interested in creative collaboration and sharing expertise
We hope to keep the group small like about 10 members who meet regularly and
updates about openings will be posted as soon as they are available.