EastBay PlayReaders Message Board › SPECIAL EVENT - SF PLAYHOUSE OFFERS US A SPECIAL ON "MY FAIR LADY".

SPECIAL EVENT - SF PLAYHOUSE OFFERS US A SPECIAL ON "MY FAIR LADY".

Susan D.
user 8636816
Group Organizer
Alameda, CA
Hello PlayReaders,

NEWS: I’m excited to share with you an offer from SF Playhouse to be their special patrons at MY FAIR LADY, the classic musical they are currently running. First of all, this is terrific little theatre with about 100 seats, and it performs some of the best theatre in the Bay Area. We have read one of their plays so far – FIRST PERSON SHOOTER – which they premiered in 2010. And they have been helpful to me when I needed to get scripts that were not readily available.

WHAT: If we can get a group of 10 or more to attend My Fair Lady together, they want to give us a pre-show reception with wine and delicious snacks, and a chance to talk to Bill English and Susi Damilano, the Directors and founders of the theatre. We would gather an hour before the show, nosh with the staff, find out more about the playhouse, and then at the end of the night one of us would get a free subscription to SF Playhouse upcoming season.

Bill English and SF Playhouse Stage

WHY: Why should we go to this? (1) To see a great show, My Fair Lady. (2) to find out about this exceptional little theatre and sample their wonderful hospitality (3) have fun as a group. Also this theatre has great playreadings that Jeff and I go to a lot because they are done with Equity Actors and are free. By the way, Jeff and I have been subscribing for years, so we will NOT win the subscription.

WHERE: SF Playhouse is located at 533 Sutter Street, a few blocks north of the Powell Street BART stop. Its right off Union Square.

HOW MUCH: Tickets range from $40 to $25. I will see what discount we can get if we can get a party of 10 or more.

WHEN: If you are interested in going to this show, please contact me right away. Jeff and I are scheduled to go on Tuesday night, July 24. Show starts at 7:00pm. Reception would be at 6:00pm. We do not have to go on this night. It may be very inconvenient for some to go on a weekday night. But let me know if you want to go, and your availability.
So email me right away if you are interested. I would like to discuss this with them on Tuesday this week. LETS DO THIS!!!

Cheers,
Susan