addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

East Valley Writing Workshop Message Board › My Daughter, My Son

My Daughter, My Son

user 16844801
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 13
To all my friends and fellow writer's of the Sunday writing group. Just wanted you to know that with your help, My Daughter, My Son is now available on Amazon. It has been an amazing two year journey.
If you would like a copy, it can be purchased through Amazon at $19.99 plus shipping. But, please let me know and I will get it to you for $10.00 with no shipping.
If anyone would like to leave comments about the book on Amazon it would be greatly appreciated.
Kindle is on its way.
Thanks for all your support.
A former member
Post #: 5
I am ordering it right now! The first of many because I already know how great it is!!