addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The East Bay WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Word Press tutor wanted

Word Press tutor wanted

A former member
Post #: 1
I am a web designer who is in imediate need of migrating to Word Press. I am in search of a Word Press tutor to teach me from the basics and then how to take a premium theme download and edit it to a customers needs. I can travel or host you in our nice downtown office in Vallejo. Looking to learn Word Press ASAP. Please email me at tracy@707webdesign.com. Thanks!
Zac M.
user 68858602
Oakland, CA
Post #: 1
I'm also looking for a tutor.

I'm a professional hang gliding instructor of 18 years, who is building a blog/website to promote my business, as well as myself in order to find sponsors. I live in Montclair, but I roam around the bay area to many flying sites, so I'm flexible on where we meet.
My ideal situation would be bartering services. Have you had dreams of flying? Do you have family or friends who would appreciate the gift of flight?
zacmajors@gmail.com